[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] The Hotest Deals of the Year

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Yes, and probably I buy only from this from now, and
from few very honest USA dealers......

Matteo

--- Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_privat.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
> There are some Europeans you can trust ;-)
>

> :-)
> Lars Pedersen

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com