[meteorite-list] final word on CM cubes!

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

--------------010509060105060803050902

Last time I checked Bison was listed as an LL6 impact breccia. It was a
really interesting texture of lighter clasts in a dark chondritic
matrix. I think the Jensen brothers and Minresco have some for sale. It
is one that you dont see very often. Bernd will tell us more....
Best wishes,
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com

--
===========
Matt Morgan
really interesting texture of lighter clasts in a dark chondritic matrix.
I think the Jensen brothers and Minresco have some for sale. It is one that
you dont see very often. &nbsp;Bernd will tell us more....<br>
Best wishes,<br>
Matt Morgan<br>
Mile High Meteorites<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.mhmeteorites.com">http://www.mhmeteorites.com</a><br>
Tom aka James Knudson wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">Hello All, I looked at this Martin Horejsi's link, he has some great
meteorites! But, There is one I have never seen, Bison, can someone please
tell me about this meteorite, I love it!
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier &lt;&gt;&lt;
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168
If you are not too picky, one-centimeter cubes can be had quite
inexpensively by using Unifix cubes that are used in elementary math
education.
I used the cubes as a reference for the specimens featured in the
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->Meteorite
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Times People article about me. Here is the link to see pics of the cubes
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->in
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">action.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.meteorite.com/links/2003/March/Meteorite_People.htm">http://www.meteorite.com/links/2003/March/Meteorite_People.htm</a>
I will be posting a few specimens for sale soon (but sorry, none of those
pictured in the article will be offered this time) and I will be happy to
provide a free cube (possibly even with a color choice) with any purchase
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->of
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">the meteorites I am selling. Stay tuned....
Cheers,
Martin
On 9/15/03 9:21 AM, "Tom aka James Knudson" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:knudson911_at_frontiernet.net">&lt;knudson911@frontiernet.net&gt;</a>