[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Huge Rare Meteorite Book sale

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:57 2004

--part1_1ac.1a2afcf2.2c9a22ce_boundary

Hi List
Here is the final installment of the great old book collection we are
selling. It includes lots of signed Nininger publications as well as lots of other
rare meteorite books. We have reduced the prices of some the books that were
"previously listed". As an additional incentive we will further reduce the
previously list books 20%. You will find these about 1/3 of the way down the page.
This offer is only good until Sunday night Sept. 21. <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A>
We also have some other new and used books for sale. You can see them here: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">
Meteorite Book Catalog</A>
Let us know if you have any questions.
Don't forget to send us your wants.

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_1ac.1a2afcf2.2c9a22ce_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi List<BR>
Here is the final installment of the great old book collection we are sellin=
g. It includes lots of signed Nininger publications as well as lots of other=
 rare meteorite books. We have reduced the prices of some the books that wer=
e "previously listed". As an additional incentive we will further reduce the=
 previously list books 20%. You will find these about 1/3 of the way down th=
e page. This offer is only good until Sunday night Sept. 21. <A HREF=3D"http=
://jensenmeteorites.com/book.htm">Book Collection</A> <BR>
We also have some other new and used books for sale. You can see them here:&=
nbsp; <A HREF=3D"http://jensenmeteorites.com/book_cat.htm">Meteorite Book Ca=
talog</A> <BR>
Let us know if you have any questions.<BR>
Don't forget to send us your wants.<BR>
<BR>
Mike Jensen<BR>
Bill Jensen<BR>