[meteorite-list] meteorites from Phobos?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:57 2004

Hello List, Ron wrote;
"By the way, that image of the boulder on Phobos is a cool image, particurly
with the long shadows."
http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/2003/09/16/index.html

How would you guess that got there? Is that a true martian meteorite, a
meteorite on the martian surface?

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168