[meteorite-list] Munich show,thanks Martin

From: jim <frozen_starwing_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:57 2004

Hi Martin and list
           Martin ,thanks for the useful info.I had
taken a bit of a look through the 700 or so registered
dealers and the various Moroccans certainly caught my
eye.Thanks for the tip on 'haggling' *wink*.

So it seems that you are saying it is possible for the
general public to get access to the first day,I was
under the impression it was dealers only?Must a ticket
be bought in advance?Thanks for any more insights.I am
drooling at the thought of attending my first show
with digital camera in tow.Looking so forward to
seeing all those space rocks in one place.Recently
back from the NHM,London and while it was a nice
display,most of their specimens are understandably
hidden away.Dr. Grady graciously offered to let me
'backstage' so to speak but there was a mixup with the
dates that was entirely my fault so I had to settle
for the public display.

Roll on Halloween
take care all
Jim B