[meteorite-list] Slikensides Definition

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:00 2004

Hi Everyone-
   It is a beautiful clear fall night in Ohio. One of
those outside that just makes you glad to be alive.
   I've went through all of my meteorite books for a
word definition but cannot find it. Would somebody
please tell me what the meteorite definition of
"slickensides" is?
   I've just purchased a small micro with this
included in the description but am failing to see what
this is.
   Could somebody help me out?
   Thank You. Hope your having a wonderful night also.
Mike