[meteorite-list] Deans BL:Mike Farmers Links:Steve Arnolds Mayan piece

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:00 2004

Other my NWA

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/NWA3.JPG

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/NWA4.JPG

http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/NWA2.JPG

and I have others not in my site collection but with
complete crust and shock crack
Regards

Matteo

--- magellon <magellon_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> > About Deans BL 'rites.Anyone got a picture or
> > two,would love to get a look?I missed this
> one.Have a
> > vague memory of them being on ebay but must have
> been
> > a bad time financially for me or I didn't
> appreciate
> > their intrinsic beauty.Thanks
>
> Since were are sharing NWA photos...
> Here is BL #10 (180 grams)
> http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/BL/bl10a.JPG
> http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/BL/BL10f.jpg
>
> Best,
> Ken
> http://home.earthlink.net/~magellon/wrongs1.html
>
> P.S. Nice to meet you Jim, hope to hear more from
> you.
>

> jim wrote:
> >
> > Hello list
> > I'd like to start by introducing myself
> > formally as I don't believe I did.My name is Jim
> Brady
> > and I live in Belfast,Ireland(technically Northern
> > Ireland but let's not get political) and I've been
> > interested in astronomy for many many years since
> > was a young lad.About 3 or 4 years ago I got a
> > computer and discovered the wonderful world of
> > meteorites.The first picture that really blew me
> away
> > was a 350 gram or so polished slice of Glorietta
> > Mountain on Mike Farmers old site.I was amazed and
> > totally hooked.Bought my first few pieces from
> > Mike(including an exquisite slice of Esquell) and
> then
> > discovered other dealers also and picked up lots
> of
> > goodies(small slice of Cumberland Falls from Rob
> > Elliot is another favourite).Mike, I'd like to be
> able
> > to click on your links and go straight to your
> > auctions without messing about looking for them
> but
> > your links never work.I've tried adding on the end
> bit
> > of the link that doesn't come up with blue
> hypertext
> > but this doesn't work either.Can you look into
> this
> > please?Anyone else experiencing this or am I on my
> > own?
> >
> > About Deans BL 'rites.Anyone got a picture or
> > two,would love to get a look?I missed this
> one.Have a
> > vague memory of them being on ebay but must have
> been
> > a bad time financially for me or I didn't
> appreciate
> > their intrinsic beauty.Thanks
> >
> > Steve Arnolds mayan ruins---hmmmm.It's almost
> 2:00pm
> > here on tuesday afternoon and this piece of
> artifact
> > has an hour and a half or so to go with no bids
> > yet(thankfully say I).This just rubs me the wrong
> > way,I was going to bite my tongue but the thought
> of
> > some tourist coming over to my part of the world
> and
> [...]

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com