[meteorite-list] A Few More Grams of Anagrams

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:01 2004

-------------------------------1064881598

For the first time in months I have a chance to contribute to the m-list.
I've got two or three lives going at the same time these days leaving little time
for mischief.

A few months ago we were treated by an esteemed list member with a game of
meteorite names that were scrambled to form small words. "Camel Donga" could be
"Dog Manacle". No prizes, just some fun.

Well, I had fun, anyway......

In that vein I have found a program on-line at www.wordsmith.org/anagrams
that allows one to automatically get the entire Universe of letter permutations
of anything.

And as they say about anagrams, "All Life's wisdom can be found in anagrams.
Anagrams never lie."

Well, I don't know about that, and I didn't select these to hurt anyone's
feelings. You can always "anagram me" back. I'm sorry for those I left out, and
some names don't work (Matteo Chinellato). But here's a few interesting
anagrams I discovered.

Now boys and girls, this is to be taken in a lighthearted spirit. And don't
worry, there's no "bad words" (except "damn") for those feeling innocent and
squeamish or "cultured" (you know who you are).

And since many of us are truly "puzzle-challenged," or just don't have the
time, I'll even solve them for you!

I plugged in some members of the list to see what lurks in the Ouija board.

Mike Farmer -
- "Rake 'em firm".

Geoff Notkin -
- "Fog of net ink", probably caused by "Net off, Gin OK".

Darryl Pitt -
- Darryl's meteorites too expensive for you? "Pal, try dirt".

Alan Rubin -
- He's got so many, he needs "A Lunar Bin".

Matt Morgan
Buzzed by "Gnat marmot".

Jeff Grossman -
Imagine if he were reincarnated as a thankful Thai with a lisp, "Fang from
Jess".

Russ Kempton -
Know someone with a strange "theory" you want "handled"? He "Pokes Mr. Nuts".

Monica Grady -
Was enjoying a "Monday Cigar" when "Nomadic Gary" yelled that there was "A
God in my car." But he was dreaming, there was "no yard magic," just an "Inca
Army Dog" which caused Monica to yawn and do her "Grand Ciao" while mumbling,
"damn gory CIA."

Anne Black -
Since joining the animal police, legally she "Can nab elk".

Luc Labenne -
Say it in French, "Un blanc eel".

Robert Haag -
Here's a case of "herb to raga." He tried to fool a farmer owning a meteorite
he wanted with "a hog barter" only to end up in "Gator Rehab".

Rob Elliot-
He's not middle-aged, he's an "oiler bolt".

Gregory Wilson-
Doesn't date, prefers the company at an "Ornery owls gig" where he joins the
fray, being a "wry goo slinger".

Nininger -
Compelled to follow those little voices, finally addresses them, "Hey, Inner
Ravings".....

Bernd Pauli -
He was eating a hot "Dublin Pear" while pondering an "idle bra pun" when he
accidentally got "a burned lip." He had the urge, but his face hurt so he went
into "burp denial" and everything became a "pained blur." Oh, I'm making all
this up, it's just another "darn pub lie"

Steve Schoner -
"He never costs" when he "revs ones etch"

Steve Arnold and....... Steve Arnold -
"Ever lost DNA"? Look in Park Forest. One "loves a trend" and the other is
"and ever lost." They are NOT both "Old veterans" and I hope that they will
never engage in "Dove Rentals." Together they really cover the bases but "Drat, no
elves"?

Michael Casper-
Why not?
"Me, a relics champ"? He'll sell them in "a crimes chapel" and keep his money
in "a cashmere clip." Looking through life in "a caleche prism," and what's
this? - "A CA chile sperm"! A great salesman, he could "Charm a eclipse" even
if he was going to "acclaim herpes." Now out of meteorites, he hangs outside of
New-Age boutiques as a "chime scalper".

Blaine Reed -
No "Drab Eileen" for him, he's married to a cute wife with a job jar, "Blaine
Deer."... After smoking some of that "Abilene Red" he felt like a "brained
eel." Invited, we visit his "Beaner Deli" where he looked confused but said, "A
beer lend I." Truly a "Bien Dealer" is he.
("Bien" is "good.")

Michael Blood-
"Hello, I'm a CA bod" (better than a "Bimodal Chloe"). After a surprise meal
of "Oh, old lab mice"? He "do belch a limo." Feeling better, he invited us to
the auction, "Oh, come all bid."

O Richard Norton-
Seeing too many meteor-wrongs, he says he "cannot ID horror." Subconscious
about his receding hair line he covers it with "torn condor hair." A bad day all
around, word is out his prized "Iron had corn rot."

Ron Baalke-
Things were definitely NOT "OK in lab." Fluid everywhere, he checked what he
could but there was "no bra leak," instead he discovered to his great dismay
that his "anal broke."
But this is really about a dog that was found MIA in 1998 that Ron brought up
again today. Now most great minds discount the fact that the dog ever
existed. That makes Ron, "A Lone Bark."

And it's only fair that I do I:

Kevin Kichinka
- "He knick, via ink"

-------------------------------1064881598

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>For the first time in months I have a chance to contribute to the m-lis=
t. I've got two or three lives going at the same time these days leaving lit=
tle time for mischief.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>A few months&nbsp;ago we were treated&nbsp;by an esteemed list member w=
ith a game of&nbsp;meteorite names that were scrambled to form small words.=20=
"Camel Donga" could be "Dog Manacle". No prizes, just some fun.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well, I had fun, anyway......</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In that vein I have found a program on-line at <A href=3D"http://www.wo=
rdsmith.org/anagrams">www.wordsmith.org/anagrams</A> that allows one to auto=
matically get the entire Universe of letter permutations of anything. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And as they say about anagrams, "All Life's wisdom can be found in anag=
rams. Anagrams never lie."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Well, I don't know about that, and I didn't select these to hurt anyone=
's feelings. You can always "anagram me" back. I'm sorry for those I left ou=
t,&nbsp;and some names don't work (Matteo Chinellato). But here's a few inte=
resting anagrams I discovered. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now boys and girls, this is to be taken in a lighthearted spirit. And d=
on't worry, there's no "bad words" (except "damn") for those feeling innocen=
t and squeamish&nbsp;or "cultured" (you know who you are).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And since many of us are truly "puzzle-challenged," or just don't have=20=
the time, I'll even solve them for you!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I plugged in some members of the list to see what lurks in the Ouija bo=
ard.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mike Farmer - </DIV>
<DIV>- "Rake 'em firm".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Geoff Notkin - </DIV>
<DIV>- "Fog of net ink", probably caused by "Net off, Gin OK".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Darryl Pitt - </DIV>
<DIV>- Darryl's&nbsp;meteorites too expensive for you? "Pal, try dirt".</DIV=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Alan Rubin - </DIV>
<DIV>- He's got so many, he needs "A Lunar Bin".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Matt Morgan</DIV>
<DIV>Buzzed by&nbsp;"Gnat marmot".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jeff Grossman - </DIV>
<DIV>Imagine if he were reincarnated as a thankful Thai with a lisp, "Fang f=
rom Jess".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Russ Kempton - </DIV>
<DIV>Know someone with&nbsp;a strange "theory" you want "handled"? He "Pokes=
 Mr. Nuts".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Monica Grady - </DIV>
<DIV>Was enjoying a "Monday Cigar" when "Nomadic Gary" yelled that there was=
 "A God in my car." But he was dreaming, there was "no yard magic,"&nbsp; ju=
st an "Inca Army Dog" which caused&nbsp;Monica to yawn and do her "Grand Cia=
o"&nbsp;while mumbling, "damn gory CIA."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Anne Black -</DIV>
<DIV>Since joining the&nbsp;animal police, legally&nbsp;she "Can nab elk".</=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Luc Labenne - </DIV>
<DIV>Say it in French, "Un blanc eel".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Robert Haag - </DIV>
<DIV>Here's a case of "herb to raga."&nbsp;He tried to fool a farmer owning=20=
a meteorite he wanted&nbsp;with "a hog barter" only to end up in "Gator Reha=
b".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Rob Elliot-</DIV>
<DIV>He's not middle-aged, he's an "oiler bolt".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregory Wilson-</DIV>
<DIV>Doesn't date, prefers&nbsp;the company at an&nbsp;"Ornery owls gig" whe=
re he joins the fray, being a "wry goo slinger".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Nininger - </DIV>
<DIV>Compelled to follow those little voices,&nbsp;finally addresses them, "=
Hey, Inner Ravings".....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bernd Pauli - </DIV>
<DIV>He was eating a hot "Dublin Pear"&nbsp;while pondering an "idle bra pun=
" when he accidentally got "a burned lip." He had the urge, but his face hur=
t so he went into "burp denial" and everything became a "pained blur." Oh, I=
'm making all this up, it's just another "darn pub lie"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve Schoner - </DIV>
<DIV>"He never costs" when he&nbsp;"revs ones etch"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Steve Arnold and....... Steve Arnold -</DIV>
<DIV>"Ever lost DNA"? Look in Park Forest. One "loves a trend" and the other=
 is "and ever lost." They are NOT&nbsp;both "Old veterans" and I hope that t=
hey will&nbsp;never&nbsp;engage in "Dove Rentals." Together they really cove=
r the bases but "Drat, no elves"? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Michael Casper-</DIV>
<DIV>Why not? </DIV>
<DIV>"Me, a relics champ"? He'll sell them in "a crimes chapel" and keep&nbs=
p;his money in "a cashmere clip."&nbsp;Looking through life in "a caleche pr=
ism," and what's this? - "A CA chile sperm"! A great salesman, he could "Cha=
rm a eclipse" even if he was going to "acclaim herpes." Now out of meteorite=
s, he hangs&nbsp;outside of New-Age boutiques as a "chime scalper".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Blaine Reed - </DIV>
<DIV>No "Drab Eileen" for him, he's married to a cute wife with a job jar, "=
Blaine Deer."... After smoking some of that "Abilene Red" he felt like a "br=
ained eel."&nbsp; Invited, we visit his "Beaner Deli" where he looked confus=
ed but said, "A beer lend I." Truly a "Bien Dealer" is he. </DIV>
<DIV>("Bien" is "good.")</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Michael Blood-</DIV>
<DIV>"Hello, I'm a CA bod" (better than a "Bimodal Chloe"). After a surprise=
 meal of "Oh, old lab mice"? He "do belch a limo." Feeling better, he invite=
d us to the auction, "Oh, come all bid."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>O Richard Norton-</DIV>
<DIV>Seeing too many meteor-wrongs, he says he "cannot ID horror." Subconsci=
ous about his receding hair line he covers it with "torn condor hair." A bad=
 day all around, word is&nbsp;out his prized&nbsp;"Iron had corn rot."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Ron Baalke-</DIV>
<DIV>Things were definitely NOT "OK in lab." Fluid everywhere, he checked wh=
at he could but there was "no bra leak," instead he discovered to his great=20=
dismay that his "anal broke." </DIV>
<DIV>But this is really about a dog that was found MIA in 1998 that Ron brou=
ght up again today.&nbsp;Now most great minds discount the fact that the dog=
 ever existed. That makes Ron, "A Lone Bark."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>And it's only fair that I do I:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kevin Kichinka</DIV>
<DIV>- "He knick, via ink"</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>