[meteorite-list] Where is Steve Arnold Met.Broker?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:29 2004

--- Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good grief, we have gone over this on this list a
> hundred times, there are several people well known
> for
> not sending items for weeks if not months after you
> pay them, after all the discussions, I think you
> deserve what you get if you continue to buy from
> people who don't send stuff out when you pay for it.
>
> Learn a lesson, buy from people you can depend on.
> Mike
> Farmer

Matteo, you are a friggin IDIOT, please piss off. I
told you that you
KNOW
that Steve Arnold is well known for not sending
pieces for months, and
not
answering emails, NOT A GODDAMMED ATTACK! Now you
harrass me for
answering
you. <Matteo, you are so stupid that I will now block
you as so many
other
people have, I have no need for your emails or input.
Why you go on a rampage regarding Europena or American
dealers just
makes me
wonder what you actually read in my email?
Goodbye.

meanwhile idiot you say it to your friends, always if
have still someone than supports you and your arrogant
answers, second I wonder where is the reliability of a
dealer that do not answers for months and not send you
immediately the material after the payment, sincerely
a person so also can do less than sell seen that is
not serious, perhaps is good this person come to live
here in Italy where a person does not send the
material buy, at few days have the Guard of Finances
at home. Third sincerely nothing interests me some
persons not read my emails, you for first, I have my
friends and serious dealers, that wait for months for
the payments without to speak because know I pay in
installments for big satisfied purchases.
Addio, Addieu, Adios little boy

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com