No subject

From: bogus_at_does.not.exist.com_at_meteoritecentral.com
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:05:34 2004

it the morning of the first night of the Band of meteorites passing
nights but I
in the short year that I have owned this I have answered questions, displayed,
and shipped this precious object to all parts of the planet for viewing."
Yet, I was the first person to ask if his find was attracted to a magnet.
(He did not know and does not have a magnet)
fake. When I ask a seller of a m-wrong if I can use his photo and description
for my M-wrong Page, the dishonest ones (knowing their meteorite is a fake)
usually say no or agree under&nbsp; anonymity. This guy wanted publicity,
so I'm convinced that he actually believes all the unbelievable stuff he
is saying. That's incredible!