[meteorite-list] Meteorite-list sign out

From: Pierre-Marie PELE <pierre.pele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Hello to the list.

I don't want to sign out myself but I'm very afraid that all these signs out (Mike and Mark) will lead the list to die itself if it continues this way.

1. So we have to think out to the cause of this problem : in my opinion, it's due to the personal attacks and messages sent to the members. They were private messages that should have been sent directly to the members and not on the list.

2. The solution : My solution would be that the moderator (Hello Art !) would read each incoming message and refuse all the messages whose content is offensive for a list member. This way, we'll only get messages whose object is about meteorites and not about meteorite guys.

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com