[meteorite-list] SALE: REALLY COOL METEORITE

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Hi,

 Having just bought and received one of Deans thin sections and it's
corresponding (quite fresh) 205g NWA meteorite, I thought I would report
my observations :

 I have to say the thin section is a good size and of a good standard,
it is flat and of proper thickness (Looks great under mag). If I had to
make one comment there is a very slight over hang of materiel over one
edge, but why should that matter? =20

I am impressed with it and would buy again!

(I am not taking sides in this debate, but thought I would report on my
experience with the items).

Cheers,
Mark Ford