[meteorite-list] Neuschwanstein meteorite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

> Scientists are now discussing the name of the meteorite.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, are you from Germany or from Austria?

Fortunately, Christian himself, called it "Neuschwanstein" in his
subject line, because this is the name that will stick - no matter
whether this E-chondrite fell on this side or on that side of the
borderline. So let's call it a joint "Austro-German" meteorite fall :-)

Best wishes,

Bernd

.. in love with his fully crusted, regmaglypted, 194-gram Gao
individual that exhibits delicate flow marks and flat surfaces nearly
at right angles to each other. I purchased it from Michael Cottingham
and I am very glad I did ! Now, wait a minute, is it a Gao or a Guenie ;-)

To: christian.anger_at_aon.at
    meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com