[meteorite-list] Sale: Last of the Franconias!

From: Jack Schrader <jack.schrader_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C41803.9FFC3110

Hello again list members! I now have 9300 grams left of Franconia =
meteorites ( 9 stones) that I wish to sell quickly. I have weeded out =
my lesser quality more inexpensive stones and what I have left are only =
the higher quality pieces. I have decided to sell all stones remaining =
as one lot. If you are interested, please make what you feel is a =
reasonable offer for this entire lot of stones, but first email me =
privately and I will send you a list of the 9 stones and photos. I =
will sell to the first reasonable offer I get. You may be surprised! =
My email address is jack.schrader_at_cox.net. =20

Also, I hope everyone got to read the recent post by Edwin Thompson, =
E.T. I have always had a great deal of respect for this man and feel =
that he is certainly a very valuable asset to the entire meteorite =
community. After you read his post, I am certain you will agree. We =
definitely need more people with this man's attitude and outlook on the =
hobby in general. Thanks E.T.!, Jack Schrader
------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C41803.9FFC3110

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello again list members!&nbsp; &nbsp; =
I now=20
have&nbsp;9300 grams left &nbsp;of Franconia meteorites ( 9 stones) that =
I wish=20
to sell quickly.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have weeded out my lesser quality more=20
inexpensive stones and what I have left are only the higher quality=20
pieces.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have decided to sell all stones remaining as one=20
lot.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;If you are interested, please make what you feel =
is a=20
reasonable offer for this entire lot of stones, but first email=20
me&nbsp;privately and I will send you a list of the 9 stones and =
photos.&nbsp;=20
&nbsp; I will sell to the first reasonable offer I get.&nbsp; You may be =

surprised!&nbsp;&nbsp; My email address is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jack.schrader_at_cox.net">jack.schrader@cox.net</A>.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, I hope everyone &nbsp;got to read =
the recent=20
post by Edwin Thompson, E.T.&nbsp; I have always had a great deal of =
respect for=20
this man and feel that he is certainly a very valuable asset to the =
entire=20
meteorite community.&nbsp; After you read his post, I am certain you =
will=20
agree.&nbsp; We definitely need more people with this man's attitude and =
outlook=20
on the hobby in general. Thanks E.T.!,&nbsp; Jack=20
Schrader</FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C41803.9FFC3110--