[meteorite-list] Matteo has an unlikely friend????

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:09 2004

Dear Mark;
As you know, I am an owner of a "Galaxie Meteorite". I want to think I
was the first to leave a less than positive feed back for this
cra...err....merchandise made of silicone, rubber, latex, and sparkles.
I see that there have been 45 visits and no one bid the opening
penny...mmm some funky thing going on there? The Interpol and you!
Yes, M + Galaxie = strange but not strange!!!
Next: FunkyMonkey Meteorite!
About time for me to auction off another Meteorwrong display kit, and
offer a small 1 gram piece of my "Galaxie" to the world.
Entertaining!
Very Best,
Dave F.