[meteorite-list] Re: Mark's cartoon

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

Come on,

Nobody can really understand why this guy finds the cartoon offensive?
Especially coming from someone who has never been to Park Forest !
Im a local too, a half hour drive. I look out my door and see million dollar
houses, not much crime, comparatively.
How are things in Wichita? Isn't there a serial killer running around there?
Hmmm....... sounds like some serious crime going on there.
Ive hunted Park Forest many times since it fell. All I met were great
friendly people.
No problems at all.
Would it have been much to make a public apology?
Surely it would have taken alot less time than it took to write up the
cartoon.

Bob E.