[meteorite-list] New shipment of Argentine Escoria posted!

From: Norman Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

List,

The first batch of Argentine Escoria/Chapadmalal
Impactite mostly sold out in 48 hours. I was able to
obtain another 500 grams (only 36 specimens) and want
to give the list the first shot at it. It is all
pictured and posted on our website, although verbal
descriptions are still being completed.

I've also got an 820 gram monster on its way, by far
the biggest ever offered commercially. There's an
image on the website Argentine Escoria page, and I'll
post other pics after I get it in my hands---

Best Regards to all,

Norm Lehrman
http://TektiteSource.com