[meteorite-list] I am so sad....

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

Lars-
   I'm still here. The dedicated and sincere ones will
be here also.
   Just zap the unwanted emails by title and open the
ones of interest.
   The instigators will tire of it shortly and the
people that want to discuss and learn will be back
(acutally they never left).
   For now they are wise enough just to stay out of
it.

Mike