[meteorite-list] Check this 869 out!!!

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

Hello List, I still have to wonder if this is right, this 114g NWA 869 seems
too nice! Please take a look, Dean only saw the second pic and said it does
look like NWA 869, a nice one. But, now that I have the piece, it has nicer,
blacker crust than I have ever seen on NWA 869, it even has great thumb
prints! It's crust is about as black as my SAU 001. It shows Brecciation
like NWA 869, one nice meteorite what ever it is! And if you want it, like
most of my stuff, it is for sale or trade. : )

http://www.frontiernet.net/~knudson911/mvc-001f.jpg BLACK CRUST !!!!

http://www.frontiernet.net/~knudson911/nwa869114gfusion2.jpg

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><