[meteorite-list] Re: [MeteoriteCollectors] Ensisheim 2004 ?

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

--- Marc <marc.desruelles_at_skynet.be> wrote:
> Does anybody know if there will be a Show in
> Ensisheim this year ?
> Thx,
> Marc.

Yes, 19th and 20th of June. Its the weekend before St
Marie which is the 24th to 27th but dealers starts
setting up in St Marie the day after ensisheim. Both
shows are nearby.
I havent finalized plans yet but I am seriously hoping
to make it this year for my first time but there are a
couple of things that I have to straiten out before I
am 100% on going.
I understand that in St Marie hotels are just as much
of a pain to find as it is in Tucson. If anybody is
going we will all have to meet up.
Cheers
DEAN