[meteorite-list] Why haven't we heard about this?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

--------------050002080101080306090900

The truth is out there...;- The area of Forth Worth, TX
is a mystical place...

> http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl

best,

pekka s

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------050002080101080306090900
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
The truth is out there...;- &nbsp;The area of Forth Worth, TX<br>
is a mystical place...<br>
best,<br>
pekka s<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:Sharkkb8_at_aol.com">Sharkkb8@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 content="text/html; ">

the front page:</div>

"A dispatch from Williams ranche <em>(sic)</em> says that at 2 o'clock yesterday
morning, a meteor fell in the outskirts of town, killing several cattle,
and destroying the dwelling of Martinz Garica, who with his wife and children
were buried beneath the ruins.&nbsp; The meteor resembled a massive ball of fire,
and the shock was similar to that of an earthquake.&nbsp; The meteor is still
hot and steaming.&nbsp; It is embedded in the earth probably 100 feet.&nbsp; It towers
above the surface seventy feet, and will cover about one acre.&nbsp; The concussion
was terrific.&nbsp; Nearly every window in town was shattered, and the people
were hurled violently from their beds and the goods in the storehouses thrown
from the shelves.&nbsp; No lives were lost so far as known, except the Garica
family, although several buildings fell.&nbsp; The cattle fled in every direction.&nbsp;
The air was filled with sulphurous gas, and the wildest excitement prevailed.&nbsp;
This is the largest meteor that has ever fallen, and has already been visited
by many people.&nbsp; It has occasioned great excitement all over the surrounding
country."</font></p>

 title="http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/wellsville.jpg"
 href="http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/wellsville.jpg">http://members.aol.com/sharkkb8/wellsville.jpg</a></p>

 face="Arial" color="#000000" size="2" family="SANSSERIF" ptsize="10"><br>
J. Gregory Wilson</font></b><font lang="0" face="Arial" color="#000000"
 size="2" family="SANSSERIF" ptsize="10"><br>
2118 Wilshire Blvd. #918 <br>
Santa Monica, CA 90403<br>
USA<br>
(310) 913-2598</font></div>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND