[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Re: [meteoritecollectorsassociation] Re: Items on eBay using IMCA member's names in the titles]

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

I have turned the golfyx person in to ebay.com for investigation, you
too have been passed on to be looked at due to the page below. Be warned
that ebay may not put up with anyone using my name or ID in their
auction for any reason.
Don't play games, and don't end me any of your pigeon english mail that
is impossible to read.
DAve Freeman (who will get the ebay person removed from ebay)