[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday NEUSCHWANSTEIN

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

Dear meteorite friends,

happy Birthday NEUSCHWANSTEIN !!! Today is the second anniversary
of your landing on Earth near the Bavarian Neuschwanstein castle!

Today I can announce that a few specimens of "Neuschwanstein" meteorite
(an EL6 chondrite fall with a fantastic documention) are available for sale.

Collectors, who are interested in details, please contact me a.s.a.p. off list by
mail to info_at_meteorites.de
There are only a few samples available. And when these are gone, they are
gone.

Best regards

Dieter Heinlein
Bavarian Meteorite Lab