[meteorite-list] RE: [meteorite-list] This is going to  p_ ss you all off!

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

I am not quite sure if you know what a theory is: it is a theory :-).
Every theory is made up. Then one sees how it predicts or describes
reality. If the theory does that, one starts to accept it. I fit doesn't
you drop it or rewrite it.

And not every theory works on paper :-).

  _____ =20

Best regards,
Bernhard =84Rendelius=94 Rems=20

CEO RPGDot Network=20

=20
This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.