[meteorite-list] Nininger to Perry Letter, Nov. 7, 1950

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

These have been really great reading Mark. When one thinks of Nininger and
all that remains as a result of his work, it is easy to forget that he was a
lot like us. These letters are the emails we send today. Sales, trades,
friendships, investment opportunities, new info. Metlist 1950's style. In
fact, this Perry guy reminds me of Steve Arnold, Chicago a little bit with
giving away free meteorites and willingness to trade anything anytime.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971