[meteorite-list] Nininger to Perry letter, Sept. 29, 1950

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

Hello Tracy and all,

All Nininger's published papers (not books) were compiled in a 778 page
book, ironically titled "The Published Papers of H.H. Nininger - Biology and
Meteoritics."
It contains 162 papers and was published by the Center for Meteorite Studies
(Pub. #9), Arizona State University in June 1971. Correspondence is not
included.
Hope this helps,
Frank