[meteorite-list] AD - Langs Auction Photos

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

Dear Meteorite List Members,

Photographs of all 36 meteorites being presented in our upcoming auctions
of rare and historic specimens from the R=2EA=2E Langheinrich Meteorite
Collection are now available for viewing on our website=2E These meteorite=
will be offered for sale in three different auctions on Ebay during April
and May=2E Auction dates and other details are available on our website=2E=

Auction catalog and details:

http://www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom/auction=2Ehtm

Recent additions to the catalog include:

Allan Hills 76009 (Antarctic find)
Superb fully-crusted Camel Donga
Cole Creek complete slice 1,912 grams
Dar al Gani, (CO3) main mass
Ensisheim in vintage glass vial and Humbout Univ=2E #
*Esquel, excellent part slice=2E 139=2E5 grams
Juvinas with vintage label
Kabo
Kapoeta
Kesen
Khor Temiki
Lowicz
Melrose with Nininger label
Machinga
Monze
*Portales Valley, excellent end cut
Pasamonte
*Udei Station complete slice
Zag (b)

*Specimens with an asterisk (Esquel, Udei Station, Portales Valley) are th=
ACTUAL specimens featured on the Stanegate Studios/Jensan Scientifics "The=

World of Meteorites from A to Z" poster=2E This is a rare opportunity to
acquire a specimen which was featured on a prominent meteorite collectible=
=2E

See the poster here: http://www=2Enotkin=2Enet/meteorites/poster=2Ehtm

Please note: The starting price for each lot is the same as the reserve
price, and we are now pleased to be able to accept PayPal=2E

If you would like further information about the auction, please contact us=

by email or telephone=2E

Sincerely,

Iris Lang
www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom