[meteorite-list] Re: Franconia Area Meteorites

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Hello Bob, Walter and List thanks for the support. Ruben and I have been
striving to do the right thing with these new Arizona meteorites and as you
know it takes some time to get the proper classifaction done. In this case
we have ASU on our side and they wanted to get the classifaction done ASAP
since this find was a new strewn field. Then we found several different
meteorites, then six, then ... Well you get the picture, it may take a
little longer to get all these different stones sorted out. We would be glad
to answer any questions that we can about the area and the different
meteorites that are coming out of the area. Of course not all of the finds
are ours, there are several others in the area, that have made some nice
finds.
 Thanks again

Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks