[meteorite-list] MeteoriteArticles.com Mailing List Invitation

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C420CF.AF020200

Hello List,

In case you are not a member of my mailing group, I would like to invite =
you to join. My mailing list is not a replacement or like the Meteorite =
Central list, but rather a special offer group I send an e-mail out to ab=
out once a month. I am working on a large sale list right now with lots =
of items you won't want to miss. (I need to raise some serious research =
funds soon).

To join, either send me an e-mail, or you can sign on yourself by going t=
o my website, www.meteoritearticles.com, and going to the bottom of the p=
age. =20

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01C420CF.AF020200

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List,</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>In case you are not a member of my mailing gro=
up, I would like to invite you to join.&nbsp; My mailing list is not a re=
placement or like the Meteorite Central list, but rather a special offer =
group I send an e-mail out to about once a month.&nbsp; I am working on a=
 large sale list right now with lots of items you won't want to miss.&nbs=
p; (I need to raise some serious research funds soon).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;<=
/DIV> <DIV>To join, either send me an e-mail, or you can sign on yourself=
 by going to my website, <A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com">www=
meteoritearticles.com</A>, and going to the bottom of the page.&nbsp; </=
meteoritearticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</=