[meteorite-list] List Family

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

> Hello Bernd,

Hello Marcie,

> It's not that I wanted to make that decision ... I think it was you who
> said "you can't always tell the good guys from the bad guys", and I,
> unfortunately have gotten one or the other of the two, mad at me, for
> standing by my convictions on this list.

This is sad news and this surely is bad news! :-(

But, please remember the words that Mexico Doug sent me and which
finally brought me back to the List because they really *do* make sense:

"You're not alone and the losers from your departure are only people like us
(the people that aren't barbaric flamers), and we need to maintain critical mass"

"Critical mass" is the key-word here. The list does need people like you who
know how to behave, who know how to critically discuss things while respecting
others' opinions and perspectives.

> I have to do what I feel is right.

.. something that I will have to respect but let me tell you that your friendliness, your
good humor, your readiness to make positive contributions will be sorely missed.

Looking forward to your return,

Very Best Wishes,

Bernd

To: MJSOfArc_at_webtv.net