No subject

From: bogus_at_does.not.exist.com_at_meteoritecentral.com
Date: Thu Apr 22 12:45:41 2004

"Rare variety of gabbro with light colored plagioclase and olivine as the
dark component. The speckle-like olivines are green OR when they occur as
sepentine alteration products they are yellow, brownish, reddish, and black."

Fortunately Muhamed, your picture is of excellent resolution and color. If
anyone else has this book, it's described on page 222, and also has an
excellent accompanying picture. I know it sounds a bit silly to try and match
up pics----but the likeness is there. Sorry, it doesn't appear lunar.

If you want, Muhamed, email me off list and I can scan this picture and send
it to you as an email attachment to your Hot Mail address, so you can put
them side-by-side, and compare.

Best,

Steven L. Sachs IMCA #9210