[meteorite-list] From the Admin - List Upgrade

From: ajones_at_siliconspace.com <ajones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 15:10:07 2004

Good Afternoon Everyone;

As you all have probably noticed there have been some issues with List
performance over the past several months ranging from lost emails to lost
archives. Many of the problems were a result of the high amount of traffic
(both from List members and from spam) the List server experiences.

This morning the listserv software was upgraded and I'm hoping that this
will resolve some of these issues. If anyone notices anything strange with
your account please let me know off-list so I can investigate.

Hopefully the List will run a bit smoother now (at least from a technical
perspective!).

Best Regards, Art

 Art Jones
Meteorite Central