[meteorite-list] Ad - 150 gram Lueders starting at 99 cents

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 23 18:23:02 2004

Dear List,

I have no idea if any posts are going through as nothing is showing up in
the archives. We have been so busy lately that we have made a few mistakes.
One is we accidentally listed a $2,250.00 item on ebay and started it out at
just 99 cents with no reserve. This happened because the vast majority of
the items we list start out at this low price. It is a beautifully polished
Lueders silicated iron slice that weighs 150 grams that we traded at $15.00
a gram for. Since some people have already bid on it we will let the
auction continue to run. We are sure that it will sell well below retail so
now may be the time to bid on this serious bargain. To see this
exceptional bargain check out the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2239937387&
rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

If this does not work, to see this specimen and over 100 other interesting
items check out the ebay link below and click on "Go see all current items
for sale by this
member". Be sure to check out Lueders.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritelab/

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185