[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Found in Canada

From: Dennis Beatty <dbeatty3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 26 22:22:38 2004

Two thoughts came to mind while regarding the article below...

1) Doesn't Canada have some kind of moratorium on sales of meteorites from their country??

2) What type of disability prevents you from working but allows you the ability to go hunting?? While I don't believe in hunting, I could certainly use that type of "disability" to work on my soccer game!! <<wink>>

Dennis