[meteorite-list] AD: Many rare meteorites end on ebay in 24hrs!~

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 2 15:23:41 2004

Howdy Folks,

For those with a passion for meteorites, this is just a reminder that my auctions of rare meteorites are ending in less than 24 hours. There are rarities from all over the world, some large, some small, but all are excellent additions to any collection. Even if you are not in the buying mood, have fun looking at the pictures.

Please click on this link to view the auctions:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/zagami/

Here are just a few of the wonderful specimens up for auction:
Ragland LL3 (a 3.5g slice)
Lance? (a CO3.5)
Santa Luzia iron end section
Springwater pallasite slice
Avanhandava (rarely offered fall)
Ioka L3.5 (a 7.7g slice)
Albareto (an LL4 fall from 1766)
Mighei (the CM namesake)
Happy Canyon EL IMB 6.8g slice
Nakhla (the N in SNC)
Shergotty (the S in SNC)
Acapulco (the type specimen)
Tierra Blanca Winnonite
Sardis Georgia iron
Canyon Diable individual with HUSS/AML number
Binda Howardite
Diep River (1906 fall that hit a house)
Abee EH IMB Canadian fal
Pultusk historic half individual
Shalka diogenite fall
Eucrite Pebble from Vaca Muerta
New Almelo Kansas slice

Remember, specimens like these are rare offerings. Many of these are the only pieces I have. Please don?t miss out on these important meteorites.

Martin
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/zagami/