AW: Re-2: [meteorite-list] Native iron in DHO 007

From: Jörn Koblitz <koblitz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 3 13:37:20 2004

As far as I remember, there was an interesting article in Meteoritics some time ago dealing with the origin of the metal in another eucrite, Camel Donga, which also has fairly "large" amounts of Fe/Ni metal. Right now, I cannot check this publication for the arguments on the origin of the metal, but your can try yourself:

Herbert Palme et al. (1988) Camel Donga - A eucrite with high metal contents. Meteoritics vol. 23, pp. 49-57.

J?rn