[meteorite-list] THANKS

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 6 18:09:45 2004

Hello all.I just want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and
good tidings.I, my brother and my nephew went down to the field museum to
see the meteorites down there.What a killer piece of WILAMETTE iron
slice.Also ALLENDE,BRENHAM,HAMLET, and many kansas pieces.It is just an
absolutly beautiful day here in the windy city.The home of the PARK FOREST
meteorite fall.It was 75 degree's and sunny.We also visit the new
MILLENIUM PARK that just opened.I took some great pictures.(I hear I might
be getting a new digital camera)Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!Oh well I had a great
time, and tomorrow is the KILLER party.It is up to 60 people now.Oh
well.It is the best party/birthday I have ever had.Who says it sucks
getting older?I am just getting better.Already looking forward to TUCSON
2005.Have a great weekend all and I hope a meteorite will fall in your
home town like it did mine.

                                      steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120