[meteorite-list] Dronino is no ataxite.

From: Mauro Daniel <rocksfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 8 11:10:22 2004

notging....I have use 2 types of etching, one with very very few nitric
acid, another with many acid....nothing in the 2 case. Warning with
Paraloid, I use for work with others type of French vernish....With the
paraloid the air no pas and in some iron meteorites I have pu this, after
few time the surface is exploded after some bubbles is exit. On the surface
I have put Ferrox, its a rusty converter. But the problem of the iron
meteorites its into the meteorite, not on the surface. How many Nantan I
have see exploded after some time for the Lawerencite problem......