[meteorite-list] AMGALA - Message from Aziz Habibi

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 9 15:51:51 2004

Aziz Habibi (One of the Moroccan meteorite middlemen
dealers) in morocco is having some email problem and
cant post to this list (Something to do with HTML in
his emails I am told) so he asked me to post this
message for him. I am not agreeing or disagreeing with
what is said here. I am just the messenger. If Habibi
could post to the list he would have sent this email
himself.
Cheers
DEAN

hello dean
would you please send this email to the list i can't
go true the list
as i have html inbox as i m on holidays out of
town.
dear list
there is no zag sold as amgala , and there is no more
zag in morroco.
and definetly i want to close this confusion.
what is sold as amgala is real amgala
all the dealers bought amgala from the same source ,
so what you have
in your hand is a real amgala.
so i m not going to bargain abaout marketing strategie
of sell , this
is very old game.
if someone think he get zag as amgala please let me
know i will bet
it's not true.
so i sad before in april concerning this subject that
this is only a
bad confuion.
if there is any proofs of zag sold as amgala i would
like to see them
even a close photo.
first i want to be a positive member to this list ,
this is why i do
not answer most of the post to this list
but this doens't mean that i can not answer them.
so please let stay professional.
and there is no zag sold as amgla at all , i do not
want to expalin
more , but if some one has proofs let me know
i have sold amgala to more than 40 persons in the list
, is someone get
zag as amgala let me know.
i prefer that the list stay positive , and just to
know that most of
the morrocan dealer are very honnest
and also they can not confuse zag with amgala
i do not want to go on personnal consideration but let
stay honnest

aziz