[meteorite-list] I, persidious!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 12 04:39:28 2004

Dear List;
Staying up late after a two day jaunt collecting kimberlites, and more
ancient life forms had me a doubtful participant at a late nighter of
star gazing as I longingly stared with sleepy eyes at ten p.m. and opted
for the pillow and posterpedic instead of porcupine pupils and persids.
2:30 A.M. As old age perseveres, I awake from my normal slumber and
wander to the porch where sleep-eyed amazement at a fast paced light
show of a single amazing persid blesses my head and off to bed satisfied
that I had witnessed the annual passing of the persids.
I, posterpedic us, prefer the Leonids you know!
Very warm wishes,
Dave Freeman mjwy