[meteorite-list] field museum photo's

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 14 14:41:12 2004

Hi all,
        I am happy to foreword the post below. However, I am not
happy to be referred to as "Mike." My name is Michael. I cannot
relate to "Mike"any more than most people who's name is John
can relate to being referred to as "Jack." Not that it is likely any
one cares....
        Best wishes, Michael
--
Mike,

Would you be kind enough to forward this to the list. Apparently my posts
arent making it to the list.

Thanks
Bob Evans