[meteorite-list] Meteorite with holes?!?

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 07:09:21 2004

It looks to me like the holes are just where chondrules have fallen out of
the matrix. From what I understand, vesicles form by gas being "boiled out"
of liquid rock. That's why they've only been found in a eucrite, because
it's an igneous rock. It's wierd that that is the only one that looks like
that though. Perhaps a loose matrix or something?

Graham Christensen
voltage_at_telus.net
http://www.geocities.com/aerolitehunter
msn messenger: majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com