[meteorite-list] 60X image of NWA 011

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 16:49:05 2004

Thanks John,

I had no idea what you were asking. I must say I was a little concerned. I
provided the 60X image so that List members and those interested in the
specimen could get a close-up look before it was sold. This is the largest
specimen on the market or in any private collection so I thought that a
photomicrograph was a reasonable request. It does look kind of like granite
at 60x but I guarantee this is the real McCoy. I hate to part with it but
it does not fit the overall profile of what we collect. Now if a 1 gram or
larger piece were hit the market I would be all over it.

Wishing everybody the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock