[meteorite-list] Are meteorites for boys only?

From: Peanut .. <cj_peanut_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 21 17:17:58 2004

Dear Martin and List,

I feel that given the fact that if you break it down to the very basics,
meteorites are rocks! Although they are less common rocks or elusive (Sorry
Doug) they are basically still rocks. From my experience women (Not All -
See Impactika.com) generally prefer rocks after they have been formed into
jewelry. A few can still be found dragging home each and every rock they
find (My Girlfriend) and those are probably more likely to get into
meteorites.

A bath may still be good though!

Curt