[meteorite-list] Ad - Huge 223.7g NWA 3140 Ureilite Wholesale

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 23 16:26:22 2004

Dear List,

At 223.7 grams, this is the largest specimen of NWA 3140 in my inventory. I
thought it would be a better idea to offer this specimen directly to List
before making it available on ebay. This is the largest half of the largest
stone in our inventory. The face is not polished and it is being offered
ruff cut. Sliced ordinary Ureilites sometimes sell for one hundred dollars
a gram. This primitive Ureilite is anything but ordinary with its sparse
metal, green, brown and gray crystals. I am offering this specimen at an
unheard one-time low wholesale price of just twelve dollars a gram totaling
$2,684.00. At this price there is plenty of room for profit taking if
someone were to prepare this awesome specimen. If it does not sell at this
price I will entertain offers before listing it on ebay.

Link showing complete specimen:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA3140-big.jpg

Close-up link:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA3140closeup.jpg