[meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:17:08 2004

Well Adam, I have myself been in Australia for the last two weeks, so I
didnt have time to read the endless bickering on the list. I saw the emails,
just deleted them.
You are not asking questions about terrain, you are saying that their is
some "myth" using your own words and subject, this trying to stir up more
controversy.
Again, I could care less, as I dont do Campo anymore, and I think the
question is of course valid, but the way you are presenting it is odd, and
again, any email without names is worthless. Just like Matteo's fake names
putting feedback on his lame website. Without known list members emailing
such info, who knows if it is true or not.
Dont take it wrong or take offense, read what I said.

Mike Farmer