[meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 19:02:50 2004

Martin A. wrote:

> Yip Bernd, just back from beer testing I found the inbox
> full of those "Campo"-Mails. Perhaps we should invite
> Matteo to join this Kindergarten.

Not that I would mind but these lines below
come from my almost namesake Bernhard:

> Adam, Mike, I love you both. Hug hug, kiss kiss. Now both of you
> please tell me that you love each other as well and invite me to
> continue to bid on your auctions.

It is a pity to see that these two gents have so much to give to the world
of meteorites but give each other so little, ... and we all know that life can
be very short and can end so abruptly.

School has not yet restarted for me here and I do not have to get up early
so I'll also get back to Martin's "beer testing" chore and taste another beer
while I'm watching the mails sail along ;-) ... and it is * l e g a l * :-)

Bernd