Re-2: [meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 19:38:51 2004

AL wrote:

> I am so disappointed, you didn't say if the beer
> tasting was going to be warm, cold or in between :-(

For Pauli's Bernd it's in between luke-warm and slightly cold
.. waiting for Rob Elliott to chime in while the shivers still run
up and down my spine when I remember one of the beers in
the Patrick Henry Village officers' club (Heidelberg - Keller
Club) a few years ago ... it was so freezingly cold you couldn't
even touch it ... it tasted like ... like ... bottled (LL7) water ice :-)

Bernd