Re-2: [meteorite-list] New Campo -Myth Busted?

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 25 20:56:30 2004

In a message dated 8/25/2004 7:57:27 AM Mountain Standard Time,
almitt_at_kconline.com writes:
Your post isn't off topic as beer is the official drink of the Tucson, Denver
Shows, not to mention it should be drank when pondering a collection, working
on specimens and a variety of other meteorite related activities.

--AL Mitterling (sipping a cool but not cold Sam Adam's Light, 124 calories)
while replying to the meteorite list :-)

Does wine count too? I much prefer wine.
(Not sipping anything yet, but I will shortly)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356, www.IMCA.cc