[meteorite-list] METEORITE GIVAWAY#14/ESQUEL

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 27 18:43:48 2004

Hello all you meteorite buffs.Here I am again giving something away.This
time it is a half gram of esquel pallasite I found under some old stones I
have down stairs.I am in the process of getting a 70 gram slice of esquel
in the nest few weeks, so I thought I would give this away.Now is the time
to be the first one in (chime in) as I like to say.You know how much these
guys cost.Let the emails begin.Tomorrow I am going to see JIMMY BUFFET
with all you can eat and drink.Have a nice weekend.I also have my
half-price sale still going on.

                                        steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120